6/01/2010

20100602(Double Action Strike Form?)

The song is based on Double Action melody. The style of this song seems like Double Action (sword form).
It sings by 野上幸太郎・テディ (CV.桜田 通・小野大輔){Kotaro Nogami and Teddy}.

In my opinion, Kotaro Ryotaro voice is bit like Ryotaro. Therefore when I am listening to Double Action Strike form, I can find the same kind of feeling as sword form. I do not know whether the version of double action strike form is real one. It is because the song is little bit short. Some things may be missed in the song, for instance the normal Double Action has 3 parts but the Youtube one only has 2 parts.

I am looking forward to listening the CD version on 9th June.
Climax Action will be releasd on 23rd of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket