9/05/2010

20100905(Masked Rider OOO OP Anything Goes~ Song and the Screenshots)

Yesterday, I am thinking about watching the Masked Rider OOO live or not. I decided to watch it if I can wake up without alarm clock. Finally I did it.
Photobucket
At the beginning, the story is about the rebirth of the Greed and how the main character Eiji Hino got the Taka Core Medal. It is quite fun but why the Taka medal went to Eiji Hino. I don't know the sub-version can answer me or not. After that, the Masked Rider OOO OP-Anything Goes started to play. I usually here "One. Two. Three. Four...." in the song. Moreover, the most attractive part of this song is absolutely when Eiji Hino said "Henshin!", "Os!Os!Os!Os!Come on!" said by someone. That's what people are looking forward to! Henshin!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In my opinion, The first episode of Masked Rider OOO is not as interesting and exciting as Masked Rider W EP.01. So far, it is 3.5 out of 5 for me. I hope there will be more unusual and logical storyline in the Masked Rider OOO.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Download the Music: http://www.ziddu.com/download/11531690/KamenRiderOOOOpeningTheme.mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket