9/10/2010

20100910(Digital Grade Masked Rider Series 4- Masked Rider W Cyclone Joker Xtreme Demonstration)

All the information is typed by Masked(Kamen) Rider News. If you want to quote the informations which are appeared in the news, you should quote" It is from Masked(Kamen) Rider News,http://maskedridernews.blogspot.com/


Today, I went to a capsule toy shop after school. There are many people are drawing the capsule toy. I found that some of the Masked Rider Fans drew the 仮面ライダーライトマスコット3

However, my destination is not this light figure. I went to the other side of the shop to draw the one that I am looking for. Yes, this is the Digital Grade Masked Rider Series 4. I put in the coins and rotate it. A capsule which is yellow came out. I looked it through the penetrating side. Great! It is the Masked Rider W Cyclone Joker Xtreme. I put the capsule to the recycle bin and went home.

This is the first time for me to demonstrate the toy. I need to hold the camera, adjust the light direction and join all parts of the figure by myself. It is quite difficult. But I have done it.

For the figure, the quality is same as my expect. The Memory sign on the prism bricker is very clear. I can see the Xtreme Memory in detail. I cannot find flaw in any part of the figure. It is worth for me to buy this figure although it is quite expensive. It used about 1-2 lunch spending.

The photos below are taken by me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Figure:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket