7/27/2010

20100727(CM W(ダブル) By Matsuoka Mitsuru)



Lyrics:
言い訳ばかりしている僕だけど
今か今かと この胸は震えてる
ホントの姿が僕にはあるはずさ
幕が降りて それぞれの未来へ
Go Away…

The CM for this song has been released on the last Masked Rider W episode. I watch this CM for one times. However I hadn't recorded it. Therefore I need to wait someone to upload the CM. Sorry for waiting for the CM.

The song is nice. Hope that all part of this song is nice too. I am afraid of Avex shows only the best part of the music. For example the film theme song for KIVA...(la..la..la for a long time....) I am looking forward to hearing this song on 11th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket