7/28/2010

20100728(Masked Rider Ganbaride Game NDS Day 1)

Today, I find the latest Masked Rider NDS game from some forum. I am looking forward to playing this game for a long time. However when I was downloading the ROM, I face many problems for downloading. I think it is because the game is too famous and cause many people download it at the same time.

When I first play the game, I need to name the character. I use the name KRNEWS which is the short form for Masked Rider News. Then I went to draw the cards for the fisr series. Then I went to play the adventure mode. I am so lucky. I can fight down all the enemy without lose until now. I earned different Ganbaride Cards after winning the fights. The game is quite good but if the negotiation part can be shorter, it is more perfect.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 1

Game download: http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=1271297 (Click the "普通下载")
Simulator: DeSmuME1710EX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket