7/30/2010

20100730(Masked Rider Os and W new picture and Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS Game Day 3 feelings)

Today I Find some new pictures about the Masked Rider Os, there are some information about Os story. However the information is similar to the news that I Posted before (). Thus I don't post it here.









For the Masked Rider W Pictures, there are no information about it until now. Therefore I just post the picture and I Will translate the new information if it is provided.



After 3 days, as I use less time in playing the game and I want to collect all the cards instead of finishing the game, the game progress for me is very slow. I heard that some people had been finished the game only 2 days. SOrry. I can't do that. Today I find some new stargegies in playing the game. FIrst of all, if you have masked rider Decade card, you can change to different form of the rider at the beginning of the battle. THe game will ask you to change to the other form or not when you choose decade card. For the Den-o Sword form and Nega Den-o, if you use both of them in the same battle, if you use the fianl attack for both of them at the same time, it will have different animation for this. THe animation will X Slash(One slash left and other slash right). Moreover the final form rider card will let you to have decade to use this, it is quite weak for Final Form Rider Ryuki and Kuuga one and I Don't suggest it to use. I Still don't like the game that all the setting in the battle has been set by computer.

Hope that I can finish ''第二彈'' today. The following are the pictures that I shoted by using screenshot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket