8/01/2010

20100801(Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS Game Feeling Day 3)

Yesterday, I continued playing the Ganbaride Game. However there a so much work for me to do. Thus I Reordered the schedule and I write my feelings and tactics today.

As I want to earn as much card as I can. I need to find out the valuable card that I cannot get by using drawing. I played the game in a slow progress. In stage 3, I fight with the enemy in the final stage and I got the gold card for Faiz and Blade. In stage 4, I got the card of Kabuto and the one of the character in Masked Rider Ryuki. This thing happened during the rest week. THe rest week means that you can go to the next week without doing anything.

For the tactic part, I need to tell you that after you reach the stage 3 and 4. The number of organisms(Masked Rider?) you need to scan will increase. This depends on how many human figure on the bottom right corner. For the position that the unknown stay, I hope that I can tell you in the following week if I have time. The last tactic for today is that Masked Rider Decade Gold Card has a stronger defense power among most of the rider card that I got in this stage. For the final attack, Masked Rider Decade has a scanning slash animation for card 3-001 which is a gold card.

The following are the screenshots that I took.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket