8/10/2010

20100810(Masked Rider Os Henshin Belt Quick look & Capsule toy O-medals)

As Masked Rider Os hasn't came yet. I am wonder how to get this items. As there is a demonstration video on this, we should share it to you.

What is this item? It is the item that you are looking for. It is the henshin belt for Masked Rider Os. According to the video, the henshin method for next Masked Rider is scanning. When the scanner scan the O-medals, sounds will be given out. It is a new try for Bandai not to use the button or scanning the card, but a new technology- a chip. I am sure that you will enjoy playing for this new item. The sound quality for this video is not good enough. I can hear some Background noise.


From other website, I find another Os henshin belt will be coming. It is not the big one, but it is a small one. This is the capsule toy version for the belt. It will be released on December. I think it is quite far away form now. Besides, in this series there are 11 types of capsule. 10 for O-medals and 1 for the scanner. Moreover the O-medal one will include a henshin belt part and it can be combined to become a full henshin belt. It costs 300 Japanese dollars each. In my opinion, this item is quite expensive if you only get the O-medal. Moreover it is quite difficult to get the scanner one (Probability: 1/11). I think that I will try to get this items. However I need to save the money fist because it costs me about 1 meal for one chance to draw this items.


Do you want to get the all 10 O-medals pictures? It will be released very soon in our Masked Rider News Workshop. Here is the sample:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket