8/16/2010

20100816(Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS Journey Final Part 1)

At last, I had won the last battle and I won the game. My last day experience will be divided into 2 part.

Previous on my Ganbaride Journey: http://maskedridernews.blogspot.com/2010/08/20100813masked-rider-ganbaride-nds-game.html
Part 1
For stage 8, as I have many points, I went to draw the cards. After I got about 30 cards, which included some gold card. I went to fight. As the gold card is stronger than normal card and I used the SP card 3-050 which can reduce 20 of the opponent attack power. I won all the matches in a easy and fast way. Therefore I used a little time to pass through it.

For stage 9, I used the New-Den-o Gold card to fight. The final attack for this card is teddy count down. It just likes the first appearing of New-Den-o!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Moreover, I got the 9-054. Word cannot describe the final attack for this card.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
For the Faiz Accel Form card, you can only see the Accel Form during the final attack animation. The animation is excellent for transformation.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Cyclone Trigger:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Others:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket