8/09/2010

20100809(Masked Rider Climax Heroes Ouz/OOO for PSP/Wii and Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS game feeling Day 6)


Masked Rider Climax heroes will be released a new version. It is called Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz/OOO for PSP/Wii. As you see Ouz/OOO, you can easy to unterstand that this new game will include Masked Rider Os. From the picture, we also know that Masked Rider W Xtreme Form will be also included in the game. Not like the previous game, the final form for all rider can be used in fighting but not just see the animation of it. Moreover from the screenshots,the Final attack for Masked Rider Os is including Rider Kick and Rider Slash. I am not just looking forward to playing the new game, also watching the next Masked Rider Os.

Release dates: November 25, 2010.
All pictures about the Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Ouz/OOO are from CSToys International Blog





Long time no write about my journey on Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS Game because no time to write the review. The followings are the things I learnt from playing the games. My mission is to collect all the cards and then win the game. Thus I need to earn more money in the game and the game process for me is little bit slow. Now I am playing on the stage 6. In stage 5 I own the final form rider Decade card from drawing. However I don't know how to transform into other rider forms by using this card. If anyone knows how to use the K-touch, please tell me by leaving the comment. Also, the Final Form Decade Card(6-002) is not strong enough, I usually lose when I am using this card. For the Den-o Liner Form card, it is quite interesting for the conversation after winning the game. He said "I am sorry." after winning. Moreover Masked Rider Gattack the Gold one, I can use the Rider Kick. The animation and the sound for it is quite amazing. "One..Two...Thee.........Rider Kick!" and I used it to fight down Kabuto. As I am in Stage 6, I can change the form of Masked Rider W. I waited for this for a long time and I finally did it. During the fight, you can change the form by kicking the SP card button. The game will ask you want to change the form or not. If you have different form card of W, you can change it. The animation for it quite well. Moreover you can see the animation of changing Gaia Memories.

Screenshots:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket