8/16/2010

20100817(Masked Rider Ganbaride NDS Journey Final Part 2)

At the 7 week, I got the Masked Rider W CJX and Masked Rider Accel Trial Form card. After I tried the Trial card, I have a conclusion. I won't use this 2 cards at the same fight. First, they aren't gold card. That means I cannot rebirth if I lost the fight. Moreover, the attack power for this 2 cards are quite week. Furthermore, the attack animation is not interested enough. The final attack for Trial is just only a punch!

Then I went to museum to attend the Masked Rider Ganbaride Battle 2010. Photobucket
According to the conversation, I need to win 3 times.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
At the first fight, I used Masked Rider W cyclone-Joker and Cyclone-Joker Xtreme fought against Masked Rider Super one and shadowmoon. As I am lucky and with the help of the SP card 3-050, I K.O the opponent in 3 rounds.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
However the lucky didn't continue. I used the 9-054 card fought against New Den-o and Accel. I lost. After that, I used Masked Rider W Luna-Trigger and Heat-Metal gold one to fight. I changed the form to Fang-Joker in round 3. In the round 4, I used the W rider final attack and finally win. As I was trying to fight the next round, the boss came out.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
He used Final Form Decade and Kuuga. I used 9-054 again. This round I won with the final attack. That's the final fight for the game. Then the game started showing the staff, the voice staff are included Shotaro, Philip, Terui, Momo, Ulta, Ki, Ryu, Deneb, Yuto, Nago and more main character. After that, the people who gave the main character a Decade DX drive gave him a 11 rider SP card and the story end.....
Photobucket
11 rider SP card screenshots:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ending:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Others:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest product by Masked Rider News

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! SUBSCRIBE OUR NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL SINCE THE ORIGINAL WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF VIOLATING THE RULES:
http://www.youtube.com/user/riderjournalist Photobucket